Hello, and welcome to Mackenzie Refurbishment Ltd.
We are a modern Isle of Wight based building and refurbishment company with 20 years experience in the trade. We are accredited with the Federation of Master Builders and the governments Trustmark Scheme; we offer Government Endorsed Quality work. We are registered with the Insulation Assurance Authority.
We cover all aspects of restoration work, from skimmed ceilings and insulation to period buildings and new builds, and we cover the whole Island.
Whatever your needs may be, you can be assured we will deliver!
We promise you step by step advice on your project, with a free no obligation quote and total after care for complete customer satisfaction.
All our work is guaranteed.
We look forward to hearing from and working with you.
A word from the boss:
“I come from a plastering background with around 25 years experience in that specific trade. When we came to the island some 16 years ago, we fell in love with the whole place, and it wasn’t long before we took the plunge and moved here.
The work was slow to start, “all word of mouth” but after a few years I built up a good reputation and a small business (JM Plastering Services). I took on an apprentice (all my lads are local) and climbed the ladder! About 3 years ago I caught a lucky break with a sizeable contract… and that’s when Mackenzie Refurbishments was born!
More recently, we’ve all become more aware of the environment, and now we routinely offer clients both a traditional, quality building job, and also the opportunity to use more sustainable materials and techniques”
- Accredited to deliver the Government Green Homes Grant Scheme
- A free no obligation quote and step by step advice on all your projects through to completion
- Project management and a friendly a no problem attitude towards all work undertaken!
- 25 years experience in all aspects of plastering and all types of (solid work) rendering
- Insulation: Thermal and acoustic, ceilings, walls, floors and lofts
- Decorating: indoor renovations and outside restorations
- Damp proofing : tanking basements, channels, ground works and drainage
- Fencing: metal, wood and chain
- Driveways: resin drives, mono blocks, sleeper driveways and poured
- Hardscaping: minor works to a complete re plan of your garden
- Renovation and extensions
- General building: all aspects undertaken
- Scaffolding – complete service across the Island, residential and commercial
- Finance options: we will work out a payment scheme that will suit all parties involved
- After care: complete customer satisfaction upon completion of your projects